OUR UNIQUE PORTFOLIO OF SERVICES FOR
PEOPLE WITH A DISABILITY
Training For Disabled People To Empower Them To Pursue
Their Mutual & Individual Needs:
- To empower disabled people by providing them with skills and competencies
through which they will be better able to pursue their individual and
mutual needs in a community context.
- To facilitate raising of community awareness across a wide range of
disabilities, and develop community understanding of common concerns
of disabled people in Ireland.
- To equip disabled people with the skills and confidence to become
effective workers enabling them to provide and deliver a practical package
of training for our customers.
- To ensure an integrated and self determined life for disabled people
through disability equality awareness training.
- For those seeking employment as Disability consultants: Community
ignorance about disability is one of the significant factors curtailing
employment opportunities for disabled people, hence the need for disability
equality awareness training. Disability equality, awareness, training
programmes seeks to develop skills and competencies in disabled people
thereby promoting improvement in their life chances.